The message you write to dad on Father's Day should come from the heart. So long as you write something sincere, it will be great! If you want a bit more guidance on what to write in a Father's Day card, no problem. Here are a few suggestions:
- Tell dad you love him!
- Thank dad for something he's done for you and/or for those you love.
- Tell dad you love a specific quality about him and then tell him why.
- Write about a special memory you've shared with dad and tell him you're excited to spend time together soon.
- Write something funny to make dad giggle.
Again, whatever you decide to write make sure it is sincere. A few other things to keep in mind when writing your Father's Day card:
- You have limited space so keep your Father's Day message short and to the point.
- Add in some details to make it personal. If it feels authentic, include something beyond a generic Father's Day message (see any one of the examples listed above for ideas).
- Send your Father's Day card on time... Remember, snail mail isn't quite the same as email when it comes to delivery times.